Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Day 6!

Hello!

I am happy to report that I am now under the 180 lb threshold! I weighed in this morning at 179.8! That is a total of 7 pounds lost!!!
I'm not really feeling or seeing a huge difference in my body yet. But to see the scale going down is so encouraging!  I hope you all are seeing the scale go down as well!

My mom is going to be starting this diet soon. I'm so happy for her and pray she does really, really well! I also have a coworker who has just finished her load days and starts the "real" diet today! I also hope that she has a positive experience with this!

Please leave me some comments about what you are doing to stay active and healthy on these hot summer days! Remember, I hope we can all encourage and inspire one another!!

'Til next time...

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I have not lost one pound!...but I think I may be building a little bit of muscle mass. I wear mainly dresses in the summer but I'm thinking about trying on a pair of jeans that I tried to wear a few weeks ago that were waaayyy tight. ::fingers crossed::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've lost ten now. I'm so tempted to eat a hamburger though! haha! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete