Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Uneasy...

Uneasy... I'm really not sure how I'm feeling right now. Last night I had a terrible headache and felt really really weak. I'm confused because I'm not sure if how I felt yesterday was normal or if I have the placebo?

Oh, did I mention this was a weight loss study I was doing? Yes, so I think I will be calling the administrator and asking if last night was normal. The thing I'm most confused about is the fact that I lost THREE pounds from yesterday to today. I thought I was only supposed to lose .06-2 lbs a day? Did I eat too little, is my body failing me? I'm just a litte uneasy about this.

Last night I wanted to throw in the towel and have a big 'ol bowl of ice cream! And tonight we have a Cookie Lee jewelry launch and meeting, do you know how many snacks are going to be there!!!!!??? Oh, Jesus be my will-power! :)


Weight today: 182.4

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Brittany! I'm kinda skeptical about the HCG thing b/c of how little calories you are allowed. I mean, ANYBODY will lose weight only having 500 calories a day! What good does the HCG do? Just curious! But you can make a life style change. Hang in there!! I'm struggling right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, Lyd. If you don't have the HCG your body CAN NOT function on 500 calories alone. It will just shut down.

    The hCG causes your brain to tell your body to use up your stored fat as energy. Thats how you get away with the 500 calories because your body makes up for the other calories by burning fat. I feel better right now.... so we shall see....

    ReplyDelete