Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What day is it?!

Hello!!

I just wanted to report that I am feeling MUCH better than that first day. Even yesterday, I felt icky ( like I was coming down with a cold). Although I still do get a headache around 8 p.m., I think it's just from food cravings. But today is a new and better day!

I called the administrator yesterday and he seemed to think my three pound weight loss was excessive. He said if I am on the placebo, I won't be able to continue weight loss like that.  I weighed in this morning at 181.2. That is 1.2 lbs down from yesterday. So I'm kind of starting to think maybe I am on the real thing.  I'm doing really well at sticking to the diet. I realized yesterday though how used to coming home and just sticking something into my mouth I am. I went home for lunch and had to cook my chicken (that my sweet boyfriend had cut and seasoned for me. A little shoutout to him... Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy. lol), but I was already hungry when I got home. So what was my first thought? "What can I put in my mouth to calm this hunger?" Then I realized, "Wow- I think that EVERYTIME I come home!"

Of course, I didn't stray- I had my chicken salad dry and got fairly full.  I also did really well at the Cookie Lee meeting. I totally ignored the snack table! The fruit smelled awfully good, and I might have grabbed a couple of apple slices, since I had strawberries for breakfast, but it was already 8 p.m.; too late to eat.

I'm so glad that the biggest part of this "diet" is to rid yourself of the processed stuff and sugar in your system. Hopefully I'll quit craving all the bad stuff by the end of it!

Oh, another discovery! I love iced green tea. It's yummy!

Well that's all for right now!

What little changes have you made this week towards healthier living?

No comments:

Post a Comment