Monday, August 30, 2010

A new week.

Wow! I haven't posted in a while! I think about it often but my days have been so busy lately. Between my son's football, work, Cookie Lee, and school starting - I've barely had time to think!

So, what's been going on?  I found out shortly after last time I was here that I did have the placebo. That was pretty upsetting because I had lost 11 pounds, but most of it must have been muscle mass or something!
So, I enjoyed some yummy Texas Roadhouse that night!!

I started the real HHCG that Friday. I've been doing great... right up until this Saturday when I cheated! I had a grilled chicken ceaser salad and a few sips of my boyfriend's vanilla shake from McDonalds! I didn't lose anything that day but I didn't gain anything either! Yesterday was hard as well, I'm just sooo tired of eating the same stuff over and over.

I must say it is paying off though!   I put on my "Wednesday Dress"( my boyfriend lovingly calls it this because I somehow was wearing it every Wednesday there for a bit when it was the only thing that fit!)  this morning- and I could see a MAJOR difference since the last time I wore it about a week and a half ago! I used to fill the whole thing OUT! But there is tons of extra fabric on the sides now! I was so excited!

I started this diet at 185.4 and today I weighed in at 169.0 !! 16.4 lbs!! Isn't that great! I'm so happy to be seeing a difference as well!

It has gotten harder as I mentioned earlier! I'm ready for a change in my diet. I say hopefully two more weeks and I'll be at my target weight!

How is your journey going?

No comments:

Post a Comment